Family Man
  • What is Poly B and should I be worried?

    Answer: Poly B is a flexible grey pipe used in waster systems in the 70s and 80s.  It was removed from Canadian plumbing code in 2005 because pipes began to burst and leak which can cause water damage and costly insurance claims.  Poly B should be replaced with new materials that are up to the new standards.
  • When should I replace my water tank?

    Water tanks should be replaced between 8-10 years.